Welcome to The Greentree Homeowners Association Website.
NEW SUNSHINE COMMITTEE
What better way to bring Sunshine to our community than to gather a group of dedicated people wanting to have fun?
We are seeking members for a social committee who will do just that! We have lots of exciting ideas, so don’t hesitate. Be a part of this exciting community building time. Some preliminary social activity ideas include:
- A Community Open House
- A Summer Kickoff
- Move and Game Nights
- Chili Cook-Off
- Scavenger Hunts
- Craft Days
- Coffee Hours
- Harvest Festivals
- Holiday Parties
- Craft Bizarre
- And many more
To join or find out more information, contact Nicki Costa at Reserve Realty at 330-467-0828 or email@example.com
EMAIL COMMUNICATION OPTION:
- You can now opt in to receive communication from Reserve Realty and your Greentree Homeowners Association. This will avoid many of the mailings you receive throughout the year. To opt in, send an email with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org A link is also available on our website.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK TO STAY UPDATED: www.facebook.com/greentreehoa
GREENTREE COMMUNITY CENTER
The Community Center now has free Wi-Fi.
To rent the Greentree Community Center, contact Apryl Lytle @ (440) 552-6098 or email@example.com
Please keep in mind, Apryl is a volunteer and responses can take several days. We are working hard to make rentals more efficient with keyless entry and an online calendar system in the future (stay tuned).
- Painting Shutters, Building a deck or shed or Replacing windows: Submit your exterior modification requests well before your planned start time to ensure proper approval.
- Spring Cleanup: Take the time to prune your trees/shrubs, clear your beds of weeds and install new mulch if needed. Also, please keep your yard neatly mowed and edged throughout the summer. Take the time to wash your house and apply new stain to decks and fences.
- Vacation: If you are going to be out of town, it is a good idea to turn off your water to prevent flooding. You may also want to inform the police department as well as put a vacation stop on newspapers and mail.
- Yard Light posts: Most homeowners have a light post in their front yard. Please take a few moments to replace burnt out bulbs. This helps to light areas that are not covered well by street lights and helps to create a safer environment.
- Street Lights Out?: To report street light outages throughout the Greentree Community please contact Ohio Edison at (888) 544-4877 or on the web at https://www.firstenergycorp.com/forms/streetlight/reportStreetLightProbInit.do
- Common Areas: We are a community with over 100 acres of common ground. These areas are owned by all of the owners in Greentree and must not be encroached upon. No personal items are to be stored or used on these areas. This includes swing sets, fire pits, trampolines and sheds among other personal property.
- Speed: There are a lot of children in our community. If you feel the need for it, take it outside of our streets.
- Pools: Upon approval, pools are permitted within the single family homes and Hunter Ridge. The homeowner must have a signed waiver of liability on file and have a fenced in yard. Please refer to the Handbook or contact Reserve Realty Management for more details.
- Pet Cleanup: This should go without saying, but if your dog relieves itself, you are responsible for cleaning it up. If you are caught in violation of this, you will be fined and mentioned in our next newsletter. Dogs should also be kept on a leash. Stray dogs should be reported to the Streetsboro Police department.
- Enforcement: It’s up to you to help us keep this community great. If you become aware of any violation to our rules or by-laws, please bring it to our attention by contacting Reserve Realty in writing. Many minor infractions can be taken care of quickly before they become bigger problems.
- Garbage Cans: Residents are prohibited from storing garbage cans outside of their garage. This invites pests and is unsightly. Trash may be placed at the end of your driveway for collection no earlier than the evening before pick-up.
- Our by-laws prohibit the storage of boats, motor homes, commercial vehicles and similar items outside of your garage.
- Be a Good Neighbor: This community belongs to all of us, how we treat the common areas and our own properties has an impact on all of our home values.
- Greentree Parkway: Greentree Parkway is one of the many city owned streets in our community. Any concern about maintenance or repairs should be directed to the Streetsboro Service Department at 330-626-2856.
- Neighborhood Watch: The easiest way to keep our community safe and to prevent crime is to report suspicious behavior to the Streetsboro Police Department at 911 or 330-626-4976 for non-emergencies.
MAIL IN YOUR PROXY FORM
Mail in your vote. We must go through this process since the developer did not file them with the county as required by law. We are also going to be changing our currently required number of Board members from 11 to 9, and giving homeowners more payment and billing flexibility. In order for these changes to take effect, we need your proxy. These changes are for the betterment of our community. If you need an additional form, they are available below and through Reserve Realty at 330-467-0828. You can also scan and email your proxy to firstname.lastname@example.org