Welcome to The Greentree Homeowners Association Website.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/greentreehoa
Greentree is now on Facebook. Like us to keep updated with current events.
REQUEST APPROVAL FOR EXTERIOR MODIFICATIONS
As a resident of Greentree, we live in a deed restricted community. Per our declaration, all exterior modifications must be approved by the board of directors in advance.
Exterior modifications such as changes in trim/shutter color, decks, fences, additions and pools must be approved by the association in advance. Please complete the forms on this website and contact Reserve Realty to request board approval. firstname.lastname@example.org or (330) 655-2272
FALL TIPS & REMINDERS
As we enter the cold winter months, it is easy to stop thinking about the outdoors. Here are a few reminders to help keep Greentree a great community.
- Trim trees: You are responsible for maintaining a manicured yard. This includes tree lawn trees. Take the time to trim dead branches and prune the height over the sidewalk to allow safe passage. If the tree is dead, consider removing and replacing.
- Winterize your yard: Cut your grass, trim your bushes and shrubs, edge your beds and clean up toys, patio furniture and other summer items. Doing this now will create for an entire winter of beautiful yards.
- Snow removal: Please be neighborly and shovel and or snow-blow your sidewalks. If you live next to a common area or someone who is unable, please pitch in to remove snow in those areas as well. There are lots of kids that need to walk to the various bus stop locations. Needless to say it is safer to walk on a clear sidewalk than the street.
- Yard Light posts: Most homeowners have a light post in their front yard. Please take a few moments to replace burnt out bulbs. This helps to light areas that are not covered well by street lights and helps to create a safer environment.
- Pet Cleanup: This should go without saying, but if your dog relieves itself, you are responsible for cleaning it up. If you are caught in violation of this, you will be fined and mentioned in our next newsletter.
- Enforcement: It’s up to you to help us keep this community great. If you become aware of any violation to our rules or by-laws, please bring it to our attention by contacting Reserve Realty in writing. Many minor infractions can be taken care of quickly before they become bigger problems.
- Dues: Please remember to pay your dues on time. These revenues are used for upkeep of the common areas of our community as well as the community center. Non-payment of your dues leads to fines and collection fees.
- Street Lights Out?: To report street light outages throughout the Greentree Community please contact Ohio Edison at (888) 544-4877 or on the web at https://www.firstenergycorp.com/content/customer/service_requests/report-lighting-problem.html
- Garbage Cans: Residents are prohibited from storing garbage cans outside of their garage. This invites pests and is unsightly. Trash may be placed at the end of your driveway for collection no earlier than the evening before pick-up.
- Our by-laws prohibit the storage of boats, motor homes, commercial vehicles and similar items outside of your garage.
- Be a Good Neighbor: This community belongs to all of us, how we treat the common areas and our own properties has an impact on all of our home values.
MONTHLY HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION DUES
Payment of dues is crucial to fund the maintenance of the common areas and the continued success of our community. Go to our website for more information about how to pay your dues via an online payment from a credit card or your bank. Dues can also be set up as a direct debit from your bank account. The form is available on our website or available by contacting Reserve Realty.
GREENTREE COMMUNITY CENTER
The community center is available for rent to any resident, who is current on their dues, for non-commercial use. Bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis at a minimal cost of $75 (plus a refundable $100 security deposit). There is a reduced cost for non-profit organizations meeting Monday through Thursday.
To rent the Greentree Community Center, contact Von Starkey @ 330-655-1530 or via email at email@example.com
REMINDER: MANAGEMENT COMPANY CHANGED ON JANUARY 1, 2014
- Effective, January 1, 2014, we switched from Continental to Reserve Realty for the management of the MASTER Association. This will allow the entire community to be managed by one company and create a more streamlined communications process. If you are part of one of the sub-associations (Hunter Ridge, Bristol, Kensington and Heath), Al Wargo is still your point of contact with Reserve Realty.
- Reserve Realty is the managing agent for The Greentree Homeowners Association. This is the master association which covers all single family homes as well as the common areas of the community. If you live in the cluster homes or condominiums, you have separate Associations over your specific area in addition to the Greentree Master Association. The management company is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Greentree Homeowners Association. It handles your architectural requests, comments or concerns regarding common area problems and various other day-to-day operations. It is the liaison between residents and the board of directors. Our representative with Reserve Realty is Denise Bogucki. Her contact information is (330) 655-2272 or firstname.lastname@example.org