Welcome to The Greentree Homeowners Association Website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: MANAGEMENT COMPANY CHANGE ON JANUARY 1, 2014
- Ø Effective, January 1, 2014, we will be switching from Continental to Reserve Realty for the management of the MASTER Association. This will allow the entire community to be managed by one company and create a more streamlined communications process. If you are part of one of the sub-associations (Hunter Ridge, Bristol, Kensington and Heath), you will now have one point of contact for both associations.
- Ø Reserve Realty will be the managing agent for The Greentree Homeowners Association. This is the master association which covers all single family homes as well as the common areas of the community. If you live in the cluster homes or condominiums, you have separate Associations over your specific area beyond the Greentree Master Association. The management company is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Greentree Homeowners Association. It handles your architectural requests, comments or concerns regarding common area problems and various other day-to-day operations. It is the liaison between residents and the board of directors. Our representative with Reserve Realty is Denise Bogucki. Her contact Information is as follows:
Reserve Realty Management Company
480 West Aurora Road
Sagamore Hills, OH 44067
COMMUNITY LANDSCAPE IMPROVEMENTS
We have hired a new landscaper for 2014 and have completed several improvements. The landscaping at the community center, entrances and pond received much needed attention with new designs, plants and mulch.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/greentreehoa
Greentree is now on Facebook. Like us to keep updated with current events.
The easiest way to keep our community safe and to prevent crime is to report suspicious behavior to the Streetsboro police department.
WINTER TIPS & REMINDERS
As we enter the cold winter months, it is easy to stop thinking about the outdoors. Here are a few reminders to help keep Greentree a great community.
- Winterize your yard: Cut your grass, trim your bushes and shrubs, edge your beds and clean up toys, patio furniture and other summer items. Doing this now will create for an entire winter of beautiful yards.
- Snow removal: Please be neighborly and shovel and or snow-blow your sidewalks. If you live next to a common area or someone who is unable, please pitch in to remove snow in those areas as well. There are lots of kids that need to walk to the various bus stop locations. Needless to say it is safer to walk on a clear sidewalk than the street.
- Yard Light posts: Most homeowners have a light post in their front yard. Please take a few moments to replace burnt out bulbs. This helps to light areas that are not covered well by street lights and helps to create a safer environment.
- Pet Cleanup: This should go without saying, but if your dog relieves itself, you are responsible for cleaning it up. If you are caught in violation of this, you will be fined and mentioned in our next newsletter.
- Enforcement: It’s up to you to help us keep this community great. If you become aware of any violation to our rules or by-laws, please bring it to our attention by contacting Reserve Realty in writing. Many minor infractions can be taken care of quickly before they become bigger problems.
- Dues: Please remember to pay your dues on time. These revenues are used for upkeep of the common areas of our community as well as the community center. Non-payment of your dues leads to fines and collection fees.
- Architectural review: As a reminder, any exterior modifications such as decks, fences, additions, etc. must be approved by the association in advance. Please contact Reserve Realty or visit our website for the appropriate paperwork.
- Street Lights Out?: To report street light outages throughout the Greentree Community please contact Ohio Edison at (888) 544-4877 or on the web at https://www.firstenergycorp.com/forms/streetlight/reportStreetLightProbInit.do
- Garbage Cans: Residents are prohibited from storing garbage cans outside of their garage. This invites pests and is unsightly. Trash may be placed at the end of your driveway for collection no earlier than the evening before pick-up.
- Our by-laws prohibit the storage of boats, motor homes, commercial vehicles and similar items outside of your garage.
- Be a Good Neighbor: This community belongs to all of us, how we treat the common areas and our own properties has an impact on all of our home values.