Welcome to The Greentree Homeowners Association Website.
MAIL IN YOUR PROXY FORM
Mail in your vote. We must go through this process since the developer did not file them with the county as required by law. We are also going to be changing our currently required number of Board members from 11 to 9, and giving homeowners more payment and billing flexibility. In order for these changes to take effect, we need your proxy. These changes are for the betterment of our community. If you need an additional form, they are available below and through Reserve Realty at 330-467-0828. You can also scan and email your proxy to email@example.com
GREENTREE COMMUNITY CENTER
To rent the Greentree Community Center, contact Apryl Lytle @ (440) 552-6098 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE - Apryl is a volunteer and should not be considered 'on demand' available. She will do her best to get back to you within a reasonable amount of time.
Look at our website soon for updated Community Center information. We are looking to add online reservations with a calendar of availability. We are also considering adding WI-FI internet access and a keyless lock system based on feedback.
The community center is available for rent to any resident, who is current on their dues, for non-commercial use. Bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis at a minimal cost of $75 (plus a refundable $100 security deposit). There is a reduced cost for non-profit organizations meeting Monday through Thursday.
ALL EXTERIOR MODIFICATIONS REQUIRE PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL
As residents of Greentree, we live in a deed restricted community. Per our declaration, all exterior modifications must be approved by the board of directors in advance.
ALL Exterior modifications including changes in trim/shutter color, decks, fences, additions and pools must be approved by the association in advance. Please complete the forms on this website and contact Reserve Realty to request board approval: email@example.com or (330) 467-0828. Please be advised that you may receive a penalty assessment if you do not submit an application and receive approval PRIOR to start of work.
- Effective January 1, 2015, the monthly association dues increased to $18 per month.
- Effective, January 1, 2015, we changed banks to Alliance Association Bank.
- Details on auto pay options are available on our website or by contacting Reserve Realty.
EMAIL COMMUNICATION OPTION:
- You can now opt in to receive communication from Reserve Realty and your Greentree Homeowners Association. This will avoid many of the mailings you receive throughout the year. To opt in, send an email with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org A link is also available on our website.
RESERVE REALTY: New Representative Nicki Costa:
- Our representative with Reserve Realty has changed. All new inquiries should be directed to Nicki Costa.
- Reserve Realty is the managing agent for The Greentree Homeowners Association. This is the master association which covers all single family homes as well as the common areas of the community. If you live in the cluster homes or condominiums, you have separate Associations over your specific area beyond the Greentree Master Association. The management company is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Greentree Homeowners Association. It handles your architectural requests, comments or concerns regarding common area problems and various other day-to-day operations. It is the liaison between residents and the board of directors. Please use the contact information below for any inquiries or concerns:
Reserve Realty Management Company
Attn: Nicki Costa
480 West Aurora Road
Sagamore Hills, OH 44067
STAY UP TO DATE:
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/greentreehoa
Link to pay your association dues online:
Management Company ID: 107
Association ID: GTR