Welcome to The Greentree Homeowners Association Website.
MAIL IN YOUR PROXY FORM TODAY
If you are receiving additional notices via mail we still need your vote to approve our association by-laws. We must go through this process since the developer did not file them with the county as required by law. We are also going to be changing our currently required number of Board members from 11 to 9, and giving homeowners more payment and billing flexibility. In order for these changes to take effect, we need your proxy. These changes are for the betterment of our community. If you need an additional form, they are available on our website home page and through Reserve Realty at 330-467-0828.
WINTER TIPS & REMINDERS
- Street Lights Out?: To report street light outages throughout the Greentree Community please contact Ohio Edison at (888) 544-4877 or on the web at https://www.firstenergycorp.com/forms/streetlight/reportStreetLightProbInit.do
- Yard Light posts: Most homeowners have a light post in their front yard. Please take a few moments to replace burnt out bulbs. This helps to light areas that are not covered well by street lights and helps to create a safer environment.
- Snow removal: Please be neighborly and shovel and or snow-blow your sidewalks. If you live next to a common area or someone who is unable, please pitch in to remove snow in those areas as well. There are lots of kids that need to walk to the various bus stop locations. Needless to say it is safer to walk on a clear sidewalk than the street.
- Pet Cleanup: This should go without saying, but if your dog relieves itself, you are responsible for cleaning it up. If you are caught in violation of this, you will be fined and mentioned in our next newsletter.
- Enforcement: It’s up to you to help us keep this community great. If you become aware of any violation to our rules or by-laws, please bring it to our attention by contacting Reserve Realty in writing. Many minor infractions can be taken care of quickly before they become bigger problems.
- Dues: Please remember to pay your dues on time. These revenues are used for upkeep of the common areas of our community as well as the community center. Non-payment of your dues leads to fines and collection fees.
- Architectural review: As a reminder, any exterior modifications such as decks, fences, additions, etc. must be approved by the association in advance. Please contact Reserve Realty or visit our website for the appropriate paperwork.
- Garbage Cans: Residents are prohibited from storing garbage cans outside of their garage. This invites pests and is unsightly. Trash may be placed at the end of your driveway for collection no earlier than the evening before pick-up.
- Our by-laws prohibit the storage of boats, motor homes, commercial vehicles and similar items outside of your garage or on roadways.
- Be a Good Neighbor: This community belongs to all of us, how we treat the common areas and our own properties has an impact on all of our home values.
NEW SUNSHINE COMMITTEE
What better way to bring Sunshine to our community than to gather a group of dedicated people wanting to have fun?
We are seeking members for a social committee who will do just that! We have lots of exciting ideas, so don’t hesitate. Be a part of this exciting community building time. Some preliminary social activity ideas include:
- A Community Open House
- A Summer Kickoff
- Move and Game Nights
- Chili Cook-Off
- Scavenger Hunts
- Craft Days
- Coffee Hours
- Harvest Festivals
- Holiday Parties
- Craft Bizarre
- And many more
To join or find out more information, contact Nicki Costa at Reserve Realty at 330-467-0828 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL COMMUNICATION OPTION:
- You can now opt in to receive communication from Reserve Realty and your Greentree Homeowners Association. This will avoid many of the mailings you receive throughout the year. To opt in, send an email with your name and address to email@example.com A link is also available on our website.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK TO STAY UPDATED: www.facebook.com/greentreehoa
GREENTREE COMMUNITY CENTER
The Community Center now has free Wi-Fi.
To rent the Greentree Community Center, check availability online and then send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind we arevolunteers and responses can take several days. We are working hard to make rentals more efficient with keyless entry and an online calendar system in the future (stay tuned).
We are working hard to streamline the rental process. Please visit our website for the most up to date information including an availability calendar, rental request form and contact information. Rentals are available on a first come first served basis for $100.
EMAIL COMMUNICATION OPTION:
- You can now opt in to receive communication from Reserve Realty and your Greentree Homeowners Association. This will avoid many of the mailings you receive throughout the year. To opt in, click the link on our website.
The easiest way to keep our community safe and to prevent crime is to report suspicious behavior to the Streetsboro Police Department at 330-626-4976.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/greentreehoa
MAIL IN YOUR PROXY FORM
Mail in your vote. We must go through this process since the developer did not file them with the county as required by law. We are also going to be changing our currently required number of Board members from 11 to 9, and giving homeowners more payment and billing flexibility. In order for these changes to take effect, we need your proxy. These changes are for the betterment of our community. If you need an additional form, they are available below and through Reserve Realty at 330-467-0828. You can also scan and email your proxy to email@example.com