Welcome to The Greentree Homeowners Association Website.
Request approval prior to any exterior modifications:
This includes decks, fences, pools, roofs, modifications/changes to shutters, doors and siding.
Board of Directors Volunteers Needed:
We need you on the board. We need 3 more volunteers to serve on the Greentree HOA Board of Directors. These include 2 single family representatives and 1 Bristol Lane representative. Contact Nicki Costa - Reserve Realty Management at 330-467-0828 to learn more.
Street trees on your property are your responsibility to maintain. Replace dead trees and prune healthy ones. This year Greentree worked with a certified arborist to assess our common area trees and landscaping. Based on the recommendations, we had all of the trees along the parkway pruned to increase lifespan and health. In addition several dead trees were replaced and refreshments were made to the landscaping at the entrances and the clubhouse. It was also noted that many of the trees on the secondary drives also need attention. These are the trees in front of homes and are owned by you. As such, they cannot be maintained by the association. We recommend that you contact a professional to have your trees pruned or replaced if they are in poor health. This contributes to the overall beauty of the entire community. If you would like to use the same arborist that the association used you can contact Curt VanBlarcum at 330-903-5626 for a consultation.
Contact Tara Cain if interested in planning community events at Taraincortland@yahoo.com.
All questions and concerns regarding Association matters should be directed to Nicki at Reserve Realty Management either by phone – 330-467-0828 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kimble Trash Removal
The City of Streetsboro uses Kimble as the exclusive trash removal company in the city. In 2016 we were given large green containers that many find too large. You can request a smaller container from Kimble by calling 330-963-5493. Please note all trash cans must be stored out of public view except on trash collection day. Also note that each Kimble can has an unique code that is specific to your address.
What better way to bring Sunshine to our community than to gather a group of dedicated people wanting to have fun?
We are seeking members for a social committee who will do just that! We have lots of exciting ideas, so don’t hesitate. Be a part of this exciting community building time. Some preliminary social activity ideas include:
- A Community Open House
- A Summer Kickoff
- Movie and Game Nights
- Chili Cook-Off
- Scavenger Hunts
- Coffee Hours
- Harvest Festivals
- Holiday Parties
- Craft Bizarre
- And many more
To join or find out more information, contact Tara @ Taraincortland@yahoo.com
GREENTREE COMMUNITY CENTER
The Community Center now has free Wi-Fi and the booking process is entirely online. To rent the Greentree Community, go to our website at www.greentreehoa.com and click on the Community Center Link. There is an availability calendar along with various photos.
The easiest way to keep our community safe and to prevent crime is to report suspicious behavior to the Streetsboro Police Department at 330-626-4976.
RESERVE REALTY: Please contact Nicki Costa @ Reserve Realty with any questions or to submit an architectural review application. You can reach Nicki at 330-467-0828 or email@example.com
EMAIL COMMUNICATION OPTION:
- You can now opt in to receive communication from Reserve Realty and your Greentree Homeowners Association via email. This will avoid many of the mailings you receive throughout the year. To opt in, send an email with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org A link is also available on our website.
- Painting Shutters, Building a deck or shed or Replacing windows: Submit your exterior modification requests well before your planned start time to ensure proper approval.
- Yard Light posts: Most homeowners have a light post in their front yard. Please take a few moments to replace burnt out bulbs. This helps to light areas that are not covered well by street lights and helps to create a safer environment.
- Street Lights Out?: To report street light outages throughout the Greentree Community please contact Ohio Edison at (888) 544-4877 or on the web at https://www.firstenergycorp.com/forms/streetlight/reportStreetLightProbInit.do
- Common Areas: We are a community with over 100 acres of common ground. These areas are owned by all of the owners in Greentree and must not be encroached upon. No personal items are to be stored or used on these areas. This includes swing sets, fire pits, trampolines and sheds among other personal property.
- Speed: There are a lot of children in our community. If you feel the need for it, take it outside of our streets.
- Pools: Upon approval, pools are permitted within the single family homes and Hunter Ridge. The homeowner must have a signed waiver of liability on file and have a fenced in yard. Please refer to the Handbook or contact Reserve Realty Management for more details.
- Pet Cleanup: This should go without saying, but if your dog relieves itself, you are responsible for cleaning it up. If you are caught in violation of this, you will be fined and mentioned in our next newsletter. Dogs should also be kept on a leash. Stray dogs should be reported to the Streetsboro Police department.
- Enforcement: It’s up to you to help us keep this community great. If you become aware of any violation to our rules or by-laws, please bring it to our attention by contacting Reserve Realty in writing. Many minor infractions can be taken care of quickly before they become bigger problems.
- Our by-laws prohibit the storage of boats, motor homes, commercial vehicles and similar items outside of your garage.
- Be a Good Neighbor: This community belongs to all of us, how we treat the common areas and our own properties has an impact on all of our home values.