Welcome to The Greentree Homeowners Association Website
2023 Greentree Annual Meeting
The Board of Directors will hold its annual meeting on Wednesday, April 19th @ 6:30 in the Community Center.
THE COMMUNITY CENTER RENTAL PAGE
All questions and concerns regarding Association matters should be directed to Nicki at Reserve Realty Management either by phone – 330-467-0828 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greentree Community Center
The Community Center booking process is entirely online, click on the Community Center Link. There is an availability calendar along with various photos.
Rules and Approvals
Request approval prior to ALL exterior modifications:
This includes changing the color of your shutters and doors as well as decks, fences, pools, roofs and siding. Please reference the rulebook and forms on our website to submit your request.
Cracked and buckled sidewalks
Sidewalks in front of homes are the owner’s responsibility. Please have broken or sunken sidewalks repaired. Greentree maintains the sidewalks along Greentree Parkway.
Keep trash cans out of sight
Garbage cans are required to be kept from view (ideally in a garage or shed) and should be promptly removed from your curb after pickup on Monday.
Missing Shingles or Siding
If you are missing roof shingles or siding you are required to have these repaired.
Take a moment this spring to power wash your home of unsightly mildew.
Dead trees on your property are your responsibility. If your tree is dead, please have the existing tree and stump removed and replant a new tree. If you notice a dead tree in a common area owned by the association please let us know and we will have it removed.
Sign Rule Reminder
Reminder – Signs are prohibited in Greentree except for 1 sign advertising the property for sale or rent.
The city of Streetsboro requires all signs to be 5’ further than sidewalks or 10’ from the street or right of way. The board has granted an exception to election signs within 30 days of an election as long as the signs are the standard 1.5’ x 2’ size and are limited to one per candidate/issue.
The easiest way to keep our community safe and to prevent crime is to report suspicious behavior to the Streetsboro Police Department at 330-626-4976.
- Painting Shutters, Building a deck or shed or Replacing windows: Submit your exterior modification requests well before your planned start time to ensure proper approval.
- Spring Cleanup: Take the time to prune your trees/shrubs, clear your beds of weeds and install new mulch if needed. Also, please keep your yard neatly mowed and edged throughout the summer. Take the time to wash your house and apply new stain to decks and fences.
- Yard Light posts: Most homeowners have a light post in their front yard. Please take a few moments to replace burnt out bulbs. This helps to light areas that are not covered well by street lights and helps to create a safer environment.
- Street Lights Out?: To report street light outages throughout the Greentree Community please contact Ohio Edison at (888) 544-4877 or on the web at https://www.firstenergycorp.com/forms/streetlight/reportStreetLightProbInit.do
- Common Areas: We are a community with over 100 acres of common ground. These areas are owned by all of the owners in Greentree and must not be encroached upon. No personal items are to be stored or used on these areas. This includes swing sets, fire pits, trampolines and sheds among other personal property.
- Speed: There are a lot of children in our community. If you feel the need for it, take it outside of our streets.
- Pools: Upon approval, pools are permitted within the single family homes and Hunter Ridge. The homeowner must have a signed waiver of liability on file and have a fenced in yard. Please refer to the Handbook or contact Reserve Realty Management for more details.
- Pet Cleanup: This should go without saying, but if your dog relieves itself, you are responsible for cleaning it up. If you are caught in violation of this, you will be fined and mentioned in our next newsletter. Dogs should also be kept on a leash. Stray dogs should be reported to the Streetsboro Police department.
- Enforcement: It’s up to you to help us keep this community great. If you become aware of any violation to our rules or by-laws, please bring it to our attention by contacting Reserve Realty in writing. Many minor infractions can be taken care of quickly before they become bigger problems.
- Our by-laws prohibit the storage of boats, motor homes, commercial vehicles and similar items outside of your garage.
- Be a Good Neighbor: This community belongs to all of us, how we treat the common areas and our own properties has an impact on all of our home values.