Greentree Community Center Rental Request
- Lease Agreement
The following are terms set forth by the Greentree Homeowners’ Association (“Association”):
- Lessee must be present during the entire time of the event.
- Lessee agrees to pay the fee of $100 for a rental. Non-profit organizations may rent the community center for $50 (Monday – Thursday).
- Rental fee is due at the time of reservation confirmation. The fee is fully refundable (less $5 to cover PayPal fees) due to reservation cancellation if cancellation is communicated at least two weeks prior to rental date. No refund will be issued within two weeks of the rental date.
- In the event of a check/payment being returned or rejected for insufficient funds or closed account, a $25 fee will be assessed.
- Lessee agrees to adhere to the maximum capacity of forty-six (46) people on the upper level and fifty-four (54) people on the lower level.
- The Association will inspect the Greentree Community Center at the conclusion of the lease agreement for damages or violation of lease terms. The Lessee is responsible for any and all damages found to the Greentree Community Center and adjacent grounds that occur during the lease period. Lessee will be notified of any damages or violations within seven days of the end of the lease period. The Lessee will be assessed by the Home Owners Association for any damages or violations that are found after the lease period.
- No pets are permitted at the Greentree Community Center without prior written consent from the Association.
- Round tables MUST remain on the upper level. NO ROUND TABLES ARE PERMITTED ON THE LOWER LEVEL AT ANY TIME. Moving the round tables to the lower level will result in a fine of $100.
- Chairs utilized on the upper level must have intact protective covers on the feet.
- The Lessee will keep the Greentree Community Center and surrounding area in a safe, clean and sanitary manner while in use and return the Greentree Community Center and surrounding area to the condition as it was received.
- Smoking in the Greentree Community Center is PROHIBITED. Lessee will be assessed a cleaning fee for all smoke damages and will be held responsible for any smoke related or burn related damages.
- Association is not responsible for any damage or loss of personal property during the lease period.
- The Lessee agrees to perform the following at the end of the lease period:
- Wipe clean all tables and chairs and return to the original location unless otherwise specified. (No tables should remain downstairs.)
- Clean and sanitize the kitchen counters and all appliances.
- Clean and sanitize the restroom.
- Sweep and mop the tile floor on the lower level and the wood floor on the upper level.
- Vacuum the carpet on the upper level.
- Properly dispose of all rubbish, garbage and other refuse, inside and outside the Greentree Community Center. All garbage/refuse must be taken with you off of the Greentree Community Center property. DO NOT throw garbage in the church dumpster across the street.
- Turn off all lights.
- Shut and lock all windows and doors.
- In addition to all other charges, penalties, damages, and other remedies provided for elsewhere in the Agreement, the Association may assess the Lessee a charge of up to $50.00 for each violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as determined by the Board. The Board may further deny any Lessee the right to subsequently lease or use of any Association facility or amenity for a period of up to thirty (30) days from the infraction of this or any other Association agreement. These additional rights and remedies are not limited to the amount of the security deposit or other fee paid by Lessee to Association and do not preclude the Association from taking any other legal action as the Board may determine to be necessary.
- This Agreement, including the Liability Waiver and Release, supersedes any and all other agreements, either written or oral, between the Parties with respect to the leasing of the Greentree Community Center and contains all of the covenants, agreements, and other obligations. No waiver, alterations or modifications of this Agreement or any other agreements in connection therewith are valid unless in writing and duly executed by the Parties.
- Waiver of Liability and Release
I acknowledge that I have contracted to lease and use the Greentree Community Center of the Greentree Homeowners’ Association.
For and as part of the conditions of the Greentree Homeowners’ Association permitting me to lease the Greentree Community Center, which includes, but is not limited to, furnishings, fixtures, apparatus or any other items within the Greentree Community Center or on the Association’s property, I, and any other person who is my guest, invitee, family member or who could claim through me, hereby release the Greentree Homeowners’ Association, its Board members, offices, owners, managing agent, and/or employees, from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims and demands of whatsoever kind of nature, for any damages, losses or injuries, including death, incurred as a result of, arising from, or while leasing and using the Greentree Community Center.
I further agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Greentree Homeowners’ Association, its Board members, officers, owners, managing agent, and/or employees harmless from any damages, losses or injuries, including death, incurred by myself, my guests, invitees, family members or any other person who could claim through me, as a result of, arising from, or while leasing or using the Greentree Community Center.
The release and indemnification herein given shall include, but is not limited to, any use or consumption of alcoholic beverages while leasing or using the Greentree Community Center.
I further acknowledge that I am assuming one hundred percent (100%) of the risk of damage, loss or injury, including death, to me or my guests, invitees or family, due to the voluntary use of the Greentree Community Center. I, my guests, invitees, family members or any person who could claim through me, hereby waive any and all claims, demands, grievances and/or causes of action which may arise in any way out of the voluntary use of the Greentree Community Center.
I hereby certify that I have carefully read the foregoing waiver, release and indemnification and fully understand the contents thereof. I sign this document as my own free act, with the intention to be legally bound, and bid my guests, invitees, family members or any person who could claim through me.
- Consent and Agreement to the Lease Terms and Liability Agreement
I hereby consent to the terms of the Lease Agreement and Waiver of Liability and Release set forth above. Also, I have read, understand and agree to abide by the rules as they are laid out above. I also agree to accept actions taken by the Association for failure to conform to the terms of the Lease Agreement or Waiver of Liability and Release.
Your digital signature captured through rental request form constitutes your legal agreement, understanding, and acceptance of the above Lease Agreement and Waiver of Liability and Release.